February 7, 2011

Weekend Catch Up

Hi all,

I had a luxurious weekend away from cooking. Actually, usually I don't cook on the weekends because I'm busy with work or just head to my parents. Oh to be a 20-something :)

I did want to make some dips/apps for the Superbowl, but ended up just going to mom & dad's so it was alright.

Friday night I ended up surprising hbf with a date to a comedy club so we grabbed dinner beforehand. And Saturday was Fight Night so we went to BWW. I don't know how I got addicted to UFC fighting, but it's pretty entertaining. Plus, I got to sit around and chat with my friends for a good couple hours before a foot to face knockout.

So this week is going to be a stick-by-the-rules week. I need to a) make dinner as planned and b) workout as planned. No fun and frilly stuff, girrlfriend! Plus, one week away is Valentine's Day! Yay!

Menu For the Week:

Monday: ADN (alone-dinner nights)
Tuesday: chicken, broccoli and rice casserole
Wednesday: seafood pasta (i have leftover shrimp/scallops in the freezer)
Thursday: pot roast
Friday: ADN

Hmm... I still have a few more posts to catch up with & then I should be good. I feel like I'm always playing catch up!

Cheers,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment