hey 2011. this year was a whirlwind. we had some beautiful + wonderful ups and some things i will never forget. personally, i think 2012 will be much better but that's just me. i've already got some great plans in store and cannot wait!
In 2011, I...
- got a fulltime job (!!!!)
- ran my first 5k
- moved to a new apartment with joe
- many visits to catch up with college friends, whether it was in mpls, des moines or chicago we always know how to get a little crazy
- spent more time with my family that i ever had in the last five years
- said goodbye to my Target discount. you are missed
- party rocked and shuffled through October
- became a better sports fan
- got lazy and grew my hair out soley so i could have my mulan bun back. and then i cut it again
- cooked more. baked more. crafted more.
- got a wonderful gift from my parents including a new computer + camera (and a food processor from J)
- celebrated my sister's achievements of getting into law school. and am plenty excited for her upcoming graduation and send off!
- enjoyed sweet dates with J. we had many and we have many more ahead!
- spent lots of time with our sweet sweet kitten
- developed more. personally and professionally. but i can already tell i have much more to grow!
alright 2012, im ready! let us celebrate the end of 2011 & the beginning of a wonderful 2012 with a sparkly dress, champagne & good company!