1 lb green beans (trimmed)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Prep a non-stick baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray
3. Arrange green beans on sheet.
4. Sprinkle cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper evenly over the green beans.
5. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
I honestly think I could have eaten a whole plate of these. I used shredded cheese last night so the cheese formed into these little cheese crisps -- just the perfect crunch!