November 18, 2010

wishlist

I've been trying to come up with items on my Christmas/Birthday wishlist. I've always been the type of girl to buy something for myself when I need it. I even have a three-day rule when it comes to impulses... if I'm still thinking about that great boot or cute dress in three days, then it's worth it for me to buy it! Sure, here and there I buy a shoe on a whim or new scarf, but I'm not much for putting things on a wishlist. But here's my first shot. (We'll see if in three days I really want them :) )

(via fred flare)


 


(via fred flare)


 


(via amazon)


*I have been searching for this cup EVERYWHERE


 


(via Tiffany's)


 


(via Williams Sonoma)


I guess this is a start. I'm always switching between pretty and practical items.


 


always,


Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment