November 30, 2010

ballsy







You gotta say 'Go girl!' after seeing this video. I know there's some comments out there about how she think she's righteous or something, but really, it takes a ballsy girl to call out a guy that just flashed his junk out.

On another note, I am excited about the James Franco/Anne Hathaway Oscar's combo! i think this will bring a young, new audience.... Anne Hathaway is so cute and I am excited to see her new movie "Love and Other Drugs"

As for foodies, here is my menu for the week:

Monday: Chipotle (noms, it was delicious)

Tuesday: Baked Ziti (its already prepped and in the fridge waiting to get baked!)

Wednesday: Juicy Lucy's and tater tots

Thursday: Pork chops and mashed potatoes

Friday: its just me so I will just eat small bits

Happy Tuesday!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment