December 17, 2010

I cheated!

Gasp! Shh, I cheated (well... am cheating). But it's not as bad as you think!

I'm wearing dark jeans... to work... on a Friday! Usually where I work, it is pretty much business dress 5 days a week. No casual Fridays here! But today, I'm cheating. I was running out of time this morning when I woke up so I grabbed a pair of dark, skinny jeans and paired it with a long grey sweater and black knee-high boots. I don't think you can tell, but shhhh! Plus, my excuse was that I don't have any meetings today so I really just am doing work at my desk (where no one can see them!)

But casual Friday or not, being a Friday means it is almost the weekend!

Got any fun plans?

I've got a bit of an agenda:  Brunch with my family on Saturday, finding something to do with leftover giant loaf of french bread (I'm thinking either a sweet or salty breakfast bake!) and taking this little sweetie to the vet:


 


She'll be six months on the 1st and wow, she is so cute! I've really enjoyed caring for a kitten because it is nice to come home to a fuzz ball who wants to play (and mostly cuddle).

Well I'm off to burn a mix CD for a friend-- how old school!

Cheers,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment