December 30, 2010

Last Night's Dinner & some early weekend chatter


Penne pasta with Spicy Italian Sausage.

This meal has become sort of a staple in the apartment. It's a meal helloboyfriend and I both enjoy so we fall back on it alot when we don't feel like being creative.

Ingredients:




  • Penne pasta (I had some leftover rigatoni too that I threw in)

  • Pasta Sauce

  • Italian Sausage (hot  & spicy)

  • Mushrooms



I love the spiciness of the italian sausage and the sweetness of the basil sauce. I paired the meal with garlic pull aparts that we decided to try & they were delicious. Probably bad for you, but buttery and garlic-y. Yum!

This post also showed me that I need to be a better food photographer. Look how grainy the first photo is. I had to lighten it because it was so dark.

With the new year, I'll probably not post till Monday. Anyone have great plans? Currently I am still unplanned which is very not like me! But there is a blizzard in the forecast for Friday night so staying in is starting to sound pretty good. I already dislike driving in the snow enough, add new years traffic to the mix-- not fun! But I  hope everyone gets to ring in the new year safely!

Happy New Years everyone!

Cheers,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment