December 27, 2010

Menu for the Week 12.27.10

Hello All!

I swear I will be better about posting! My birthday and the holidays made that last week fly by! I cannot believe that Christmas is already over!

Speaking of my birthday, it is so weird how fast time flies! I cannot believe I am 23 and that so much has changed in year 22. It all started with a "Snow Pants or No Pants" party bus, then to Colorado for a Ski Trip, South Padre for Spring Break,  St. Louis for NSAC, Graduating from college, living on my own in Rochester, moving back to Minneapolis, getting a kitten & so many great memories!  I was going to make a photo-collage of my last year so I will do that tonight when I have some downtime.

Menu for the Week:

Monday: leftover ribs from my parents

Tuesday: grilled steaks & cheesy mashed potatoes (with my new grill top skillet!)

Wednesday: spicy Italian sausage pasta & garlic pull-aparts

Thursday: tacos! or tuna casserole (i'm letting helloboyfriend decide)

Friday: i haven't planned yet-- Its NYE!

I need to get back to the gym. I've been buying tons of cute running clothes to get my mind set for training, but I need to do it!

Again, I promise promise that I will be better about posting.

Cheers,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment