February 24, 2011

Help! Missing Recipe

Hmm, I would show you last nights dinner... BUT I got home starving and hbf had already put the casserole in the oven (just like I asked. yay!). With those combined, I didn't get any photos. The meal? oh it was delish. The hashbrown casserole will be a keeper.

In its absence, here is a recipe I forgot to show you last week.
Now, I can't seem to find the foodie in which I got the recipe from. So if it's you, I'll give you credit. Once I find the printed paper, I will credit! (i'll be honest, it's kinda killing me that I cannot figure out where I got the recipe from! oh the little things...).
FOUND IT. Thank you Picky Palate :) (ahhh, I can rest)


Firehouse BBQ Grilled Chicken




6 thawed boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used four chicken breast tenders)
½ Cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
¾ Cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
4 Tablespoons melted butter
2 Tablespoons Worstershire sauce

1. Place all ingredients in a large ziplock bag and marinate for at least an hour.
2. Preheat stovetop grill pan to medium heat.
3. Grill chicken for 5-6 minutes each side or until chicken is cooked through.

Easy peezy! I paired it leftover frozen crispy crowns and broccoli. I think next time, I coulda made the chicken a little spicier. But, we're on a spicy food kick so that's why :)



Ah, its already Thursday. I have to start planning for the next week. Do you plan ahead? Or just go to the store on a whim? With my schedule, it's so much easier to plan ahead. Plus, its nice to know that I come home to all the ingredients for the meal I plan on making. Usually on Mondays, I post my weekly menus but sometimes, we switch it up based on our moods. Like tonight, I have both sets of ingredients but I'm not sure which meal to pick: Pretzal Sandwiches or French Bread Pizza. Help me choose? :cool:

Happy Thursday,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment