March 3, 2011

ABCs of hellonatalie

Yesterday I stumbled upon the ABC's of life here, here and here. I also added them to google reader -- it's great to find other 20-something bloggers :) so here goes....



A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Queen. With little Wiz cuddled under the covers.
C. Chore you hate: taking out the trash. Can't it just... disappear?
D. Dogs: I want a bulldog. So bad. But I do love my little Wiz.
E. Essential start to your day: getting dressed in the dark (usually only M-F though ;) )
F. Favorite color: GREEN. (and maybe pink)
G. Gold or silver: silver (or white gold :D)
H. Height: 5’6″
I. Instruments you play: piano and I use to play the clarinet and guitar
J. Job title: Marketing Intern
K. Kids: :) not yet. there is so much to do before.
L. Live: Minneapolis, MN
M. Mom’s name: Fang (pronounced Fong)
N. Nicknames: no one really calls me Nat, but sometimes I get Minnie
O. Overnight hospital stays: none
P. Pet peeve: when people water their lawns during the middle of the day (i don't know why, but it drives me nuts! Water at night so it doesn't evaporate!)
Q. Quote from a movie: "you cant sit with us" - mean girls
R. Righty or Lefty: Right-handed
S. Siblings: One sister, Jennifer. complete opposites & we get along so well!

T. Time you wake up: 5:15 AM. (yeah, you read that right)
U. Underwear: always remember it!
V. Vegetables you dislike: does ginger root count as a vegetable?
W. What makes you run late: when I think it'll take me less time to get there because I "drive fast"
X. X-rays you’ve had: one for my leg when I tore a ligament when I was in 5th grade
Y. Yummy food you make: I hope I make lots of different yummy food, as seen here :D
Z. Zoo animal favorite: I would love to go with panda (dawww) but I do love giraffes.


Hope that was fun for you as it was for me :D I'm excited to see hellonatalie transform into a more lifestyle blog (so so so excited). I cannot wait.

Cheers,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment