via Taste of Home
1 can creamy potato soup
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1 package (24 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Set oven at 350 degrees.
1. In a large bowl, mix together soup, sour cream, flour and garlic salt.
2. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese.
3. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and pour in the potato mixture.
4. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
5. Bake, uncovered for 50-60 minutes.
mmmm hashbrowns! I've made this casserole before but realized I haven't posted the recipe so when I made it this week, I made sure to. I always seem to make it with pork chops but it is just so easy to pull together. Again, my week was pretty boring foodwise but I've found some recipes to try next week :) promise it'll be a little more interesting!