January 11, 2012

stress



this week has/continues to be really stressful. work-related, of course.

and yesterday, i found myself in the gym shower without a towel. of course i would forget that. so awkward. and when i returned to my locker, i found myself locked out.  even more awkward.

plus, i dropped my breakfast on the floor when i was pulling it out of the microwave. awesome.

hmph.

on the bright side, i started reading the hunger games and cannot put it down. and i make some delicious meals for the boyfriend (lobster mac n cheeeese anyone?)

after this event is over on Sunday, i plan on getting a very large margarita.

image via 

1 comment:

  1. never heard this...but I think I like it! :-)


    xoxo
    Aarean

    p.s. come check out my THEIT camera bag giveaway! I think you'd really like it!

    ReplyDelete