February 28, 2013

Polka Dot Fever

when I made my goal of no shopping for 12 weeks, I honestly thought it would be a bit of a breeze. I knew I would have a few bumps here and there but the first 8 weeks have gone by pretty okay; I stay away from malls, shoe stores and the other side of Target. I've been working on shopping my own closet, picking out pieces that I haven't worn in a while, accessorizing with the belts/scarves I already own.

and then spring collections reared their ugly pretty, brightly colored heads. kate spade sales started to pop up everywhere. lauren conrad's adorable spring collection for kohls. colored skinnies and flowy tops and cute sandals. and polka dots. so many ways to rock the good ol' fashioned polka dot. I want to buy everything. I may need to convince Joe to "gift" it to me.

seriously, april 1 cannot come soon enough.
Polka Dot Fever


Top: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 
Bottom: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment