March 21, 2013

8 things I'm loving from the new Kate Spade Saturday

Kate Spade Saturday



Kate Spade's new sister brand Kate Spade Saturday just launched online today and there are SOMANY adorable and affordable goodies to choose from! Not only does the site offer free shipping to all 50 states, but the Saturday collection holds true to the fun, quirky brand of Kate Spade! Think bright colors, bold patterns and playful prints that every girl needs in her closet this spring. I've picked 8 things that I'm loving from the site but really, it's hard to choose! 

I'm super in love with the pretty floral print that they're using and all the fun home accessories (those window pane print glasses!). I especially love the Weekender bag. You can get the bag in the floral and zig-zag print, but also there is a "Design a Weekender" section where you can mix and match and create your own Weekender bag -- how cool is that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment