January 24, 2011

Wiiings & menu for the week


Friday night I decided to try a new recipe. Even though we went and got BWW on Thursday, wings still sounded delicious (duh because wings always sound delicious!). and when I found a recipe for honey-srircha wings - I decided to go for it! Usually when hbf gets home from work he's hungry so this was an even better idea.

But of course, in my hurry and excitement to make dinner... I didn't document it! But I did sneak a photo of leftovers I brought in for lunch :D

The recipe was awesome and something we will be making again. Hbf's gotten in a habit of adding srircha to just about anything, so these wings were sweet and spicy. Next time, I'll probably use less butter -- I followed the sauce recipe directly.

Question, I had leftover sauce that didn't touch the chicken. Can I freeze buffalo wing sauce and use it later?

Since it's Monday- here's the menu for the week!

Monday: ADN - probably a sammie!

Tuesday: baked chicken Parmesan (since I didn't make it last week)

Wednesday: Southwest Pork Tenderloin Chili

Thursday: Pork Chops & Smashed Potatoes

Friday: no dinner - I have to work in the evening

Happy Monday! It's a late Monday post!

Cheers,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment