February 22, 2011

The Weekend's Over

So the weekend is officially over.
Actually, I wasn't even suppose to have a long weekend but when I walked out early Monday morning, a snowed in red truck decided to park diagonally right in front of my car. Being the bright girl that I am, I had parked and un-parked my car last night just to make sure I wouldn't get stuck at 5:30 am. But this truck... I did not expect this truck!

So instead of crawling back into bed, I spent my entire snow day cleaning my apartment :) I cleaned, dusted, sweeped and vacuumed every inch of this place! By the time I looked out at 11 am, the blocking red truck had left and I moved my little Rachel (the Rav) to a cleared out parking space.

To pass the time, I whipped up a batch of these babies...



ROLO COOKIES! soo chewy and gooey on the inside!



I used Two Peas And Their Pod's recipe so hop on over there to make your own.

Menu for the Week 2.21.2011


Monday: Chili
Tuesday: BBQ Chicken Quesadillas and veggies
Wednesday: Pork Chops and Hash Brown Casserole
Thursday: French Bread Pizza and veggies
Friday: Ham & Turkey Pretzel Sandwiches, Garlic Fries

Back to the weather. Just to think -- four days ago it was a B-E-A-utiful 50 degrees outside. Everyone and their mom's were outside enjoying the sneak preview. Now, there is a good 19 inches of snow, gusting and blowing around. As much as I love fresh fallen snow, the little glimpse of Spring was just too too good! Spring can come now, please Mother Nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment